Sunday, July 22, 2007

Locus Outlets 1

Times have changed, going from the old wierdness to the newer improved deranged//to consume is to smooth the strain, of maintaining in this subdued terrain//confused, I claim sick in the head, not mentally ill but rather twisted instead//in a glimpse, gifts is ahead, hunger shot down now up lifted and fed//the bread of life, yet some wash it down with the liquor of death//hearts stop quicker than elk die hit from 150's of F//or Ford for those who never had one, it's mad dumb//to be broke and still grab one, when funds won't last long//it's P, my mind is strong enough to take on the challenge//this paper's my campass, I pin floatin ideas to this canvas//forced writing, will it cause damage? no unless thoughts become rampant//rancid, hustling till I ran sick, scared to open up like I cramed shit//im my closet, life is ever going, you can't pause it//but you can send letters to the director's office, prayers we call it,//life's a puzzle that in death you solve it, sorry to say//we wish for moments of jolly that breaks and chips till it's falling away,//our prides, we don't swallow and stray, "fuck looking hollow today"//and those be the ones taking hollows to the face, for trying to live tomorrow today...

Alanson Kesi Nauden
aka
Cuttin P
Foreva

No comments: